- 1 box of cake mix
- 1-ounce box of vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cups of vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ cups of cold water
- Preheat your grill to 400º Fahrenheit
- Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- Fill cupcake liners ¾ of the way full
- Place a tin pie pan upside down on the grill, and then put the cupcake pan on top of it so that it is elevated above the flames.
- Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes.
- Rotate the pan 180º F, then close the lid for another 15 minutes
- Remove from the grill and let cool
- Top with your favorite icing
Source – KickAshBasket