Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Tortellini is a warm, comfort food that the whole family will love.
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 3.5 Cups alfredo sauce, divided.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 cups refrigerated three cheese tortellini
- Garnish – Black pepper and parsley
Place the chicken breast in the crockpot. Add 2.5 cups of warm Alfredo sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours, until fully cooked. Separate chicken breasts that stuck together after a couple of hours of cooking, if necessary.
- Tear or cut the chicken into pieces
- Add 1 cup Alfredo sauce, minced garlic, black pepper, and refrigerated three cheese tortellini. Cover and cook on high for 15 minutes until tender and heated through.
- Garnish with black pepper and parsley
Source – The Gunny Sack
If using dried or frozen tortellini, partially cook it in boiling water, following the instructions on your package, before adding it to the slow cooker.