- 2 Pounds salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 ounces German’s Sweet Chocolate
- One 12-ounce package of semisweet chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- 2-1/2 pounds white almond bark
Put the peanuts in the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker. Layer the chocolate over the peanuts, beginning with the sweet chocolate, followed by the chocolate chips and then the almond bark.
- Set the temperature on low and cook for three hours. Do not stir the mixture.
- After 3 hours, stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth. Drop the candy mixture into cupcake pan liners using about 2 tablespoons per line.
- Allow the candy to cool completely before removing the cupcake liners.
Source – Food Network