- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup juice from about 4 limes
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch thick wedges
- 1/2 cup cilantro
In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Brush each side of the watermelon slice with spicy lime and honey mixture.
- Place the watermelon on the hot grill and cook until grill marks developed, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add the spices from the spice packet and the bay leaf to the pot.
- Remove watermelon from the grill, sprinkle with cilantro and serve
Source – Food Channel